At Lifting Gear UK, we pride ourselves on our ability to deliver a consistently high quality service to our customers.
For 10 years, we have grown by having satisfied customers who choose us as their preferred supplier again and again. If you believe in great service and want to join a company that will give you a rewarding career and chance to develop then take a look at our current vacancies below:
Driver / Workshop Engineer
Hours: Monday - Friday | 8:00am-4:30pm
Start Date: Immediate Start Available
Rate of Pay: Negotiable / Dependent Upon Experiece
Benefits: Bike to Work Scheme, Pension and Eye Care Vouchers
Lifting Gear UK Limited is a rapidly expanding and successful business looking for people who will help us shape our future and fulfil their own ambitions. We take pleasure in providing great rewards for people who drive our success and value people’s skills, experience and qualifications.
Lifting Gear UK Limited specialises in the supply of equipment for various different applications relating to Lifting & Handling. Our service that we offer includes the hire, sale, repair, inspection, testing and design & fabrication of most types of lifting related equipment on a regional, national & international level. Lifting Gear UK are looking for an enthusiastic individual to drive one of our vehicles delivering and collecting goods to and from customers or suppliers. This position also include a Trainee workshop engineer role.
- Delivering & Collecting items from customers & suppliers
- Follow company procedures and complete relevant paperwork to a high standard that is required
- Adhering to Quality, Health, Safety and Environment regulations
- A great professional service must be provided at all times, whether you’re driving, helping to pick orders or loading vehicles
- Training to repair of various Lifting Equipment will include but not limited to Chain Slings, Electrical Chain hoists, Pull lifts, Genies, Tirfors, Hydraulic Jacking Equipment
- Training to carry out Inspection, Service, Repair and Testing of Lifting Equipment in accordance with LOLER regulations
- Ensure that repair orders are processed according to the established guidelines and that work is completed to schedule.
- To maintain high standards of housekeeping within the workshop and maintain a safe working environment
Qualifications & Experience:
- Full clean Driving Licence required
- Driving experience essential
- You must be able to work flexible hours when overtime is available this may include weekends
- Fork lift truck experience would be beneficial
Filer by location
The ability to manage the changing plan was a terrific example of project management in action and the result is seen by everyone here as a big success…