The lodestar hoist is a tough and durable elctric chain hoist, designed to keep working in the most arduous applications.
This hoist is recognised and proven within the hire industry as the number one hoist, where high duty, combined with long heights of lift are required.
From hook suspension in the rental industry to trolley mounted in a factory production line, the Lodestar has a proven reputation as the solution for industrial strength lifting.
• Tough lightweight aluminium alloy covers totally enclose the mechanical and electrical components providing protection and efficient heat dissipation. The design enable easy access for installation and service.
• Adjustable upper and lower limit switches.
• 48v control, IP65 pendant as standard
• Thermal overload protection as standard.
• FEM classification 2m (50% duty - 30 minutes continuous use per hour)
• Motor classification H4.
• Excellent closed height dimensions.