Ideal for construction and industrial work, all lifting jacks and lifting skates can be used for a range of jobs – transferring structural loads or as structural support whilst working on site. Lifting Gear UK stock a comprehensive range of lifting jacks and lifting skates available for sale or hire including:-
- Hydraulic Cylinders – compact cylinders for all lifting, positioning and basic maintenance applications
- Bottle Jacks – these hydraulic jacks resemble a bottle in shape. This type of lifting jack is best used for short vertical lifts. Bottle jacks are fitted with a screw out manual extension to increase the height of lift.
- Hydraulic Trolley Jacks – ideal for lifting cars, vans and light commercial vehicles. They are solidly constructed and very robust.
- We stock a range of accessories for use with hydraulic jacks including Hydraulic hand Pumps, Electric Motorised Pumps 2 way and 4 way Manifolds, Pressure Gauges and Hose Extension.
- Machine Skates – both steerable and adjustable machine lifting skates are available. Rugged in construction, they are designed to be used for moving and positioning of heavy loads.
- Air Skates – The load ‘floats’ on a film of air, virtually friction free, thus making it easy to position and move. Ideal for use on easily damaged floor surfaces.
To hire any of our lifting jacks or skates click on your chosen item below to hire on-line. Please note; all items are further available for sale. Please contact your local office for sale prices.